CLR Neo availability in the US

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roy, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Roy

Roy New Member

Hi,

I've been checking the US online store daily for the past month and the CLR Neo is always marked as 'Temporarily out of stock".

Can you please update on expected availability? Thanks!

Best,
    Roy

Melkor9000 likes this.
  2. Melkor9000

Melkor9000 New Member

Same issue here.

3. dragonfly66

dragonfly66 New Member

I didn't become interested in the CLR Neo MKii until now. I recently bought a Kemper Rack and even more recently made a trade for an Amplifire 12. So for me, they have always been out of stock. I signed up in their store to be on the reserve list.

Looks like they were last available in Feb of this year. Do they normally become available once or twice a year?

I have reached out to Atomic through email asking about when they will be available again and I haven't received a response. I reached out about an Amplifire 12 question and receive a prompt response. It is apparent they have no plans to speak about the out of stock CLR until they actually become available.

I bought an Alto TS210 in the mean time. Small investment, if you get it during a sale, decent sound, and only 22 lbs. What I want from the CLR is the even dispersion, good sound quality, and the other nice features.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017