CLR NEO MK II out of stock

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tom, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Tom

Tom Member

Hi folks !

I'm a huge fan of Atomic products such as the amazing Amplifire. I bought one, and it sounds awesome either in clean or distortion :) !!! To get the best, I also ordered an Atomic CLR active wedge :) It has been 7 months I orderd the two, I received the Amplifire very quickly but I'm still waiting for the CLR... To me, this cab is the best FRFR in the world and that's why I want nothing but this. I did some research on the Net and I found they 're out of stock since about 1 year and a half ! I'm so disappointed because Atomic is a great company and I don't understand why they leave things like that without doing anything. On the website of my provider (Andertons in UK) they give a delivery date, but about 3 days before this date, they postpone it and give a new delivery date for 1 month later. They do this since months...
    I tried to ask informations to Andertons, but they don't have nothing more. I sent email to Atomic support -> no answer...
    I don't know what to do and I'm tired for waiting... Does anybody can help me or have any informations about this incredible situation ?
    Am I the only customer experiencing this issue ?

I sincerelery thank you all

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    Atomic Amps likes this.
  2. Mrkiammi

Mrkiammi Member

Hi Tom, April month last year i ordered mine (CLR active wedge but not neo thou.) i ordered mine through Andertons in uk, because it said online, that there were one on stock, sadly that was a mistake, and i they were out of stock at atomicsamp, and the only thing that happened at andertons, was a monthly renew status (like you described). Then suddenly almost 3 months later, they got some better news, they could dispatch it from Andertons. i will say this, Andertons service was good and kindly all the wrong. Regarding Atomic support i have experienced the opposite, i had some trouble with my Atomic amplifire and within a couple of hours, i got great service from Tom himself, and he responded quickly and helped me with the situation. Now i guess your situation is different because it seems that the Neo mkII is the only version out there, or there are replacing all the older models and therefore dont have any left of the others. i would be very very surprised if you dont get any help very soon. Good luck, i hope you soon are getting yours too.

Tom likes this.
  3. Tom

Tom Member

Hi Mrkiammi !

Thanks a lot for your support, I do not feel that lonely :)
    I'm happy you finaly can get your CLR :) !! As you mentioned, my situation seems to be different from yours... All I can say is I'm very disappointed. Andertons is not responsable for this situation and I know everyone there try to do their best to find a solution. Do you think I should post on Facebook and ask Tom ? If I don't have any answer in few days, I'll cancel my Andertons order and put it on this : http://xitonecabs.com/models/active-1x12-wedge/index.html which is really good too and available immediately...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  4. Mrkiammi

Mrkiammi Member

pmĀ“ed you

5. Atomic Amps

Atomic Amps Administrator Staff Member

The good news first. We're just days away from receiving a CLR shipment in our UK facility which services the EU as well. It will take another couple of days to restock and ship to Anderton's. I can't give a specific date until everything clears customs but this is it. Our direct online store will also start taking orders and shipping right away for all of the UK and EU.

We experienced some delays in restocking CLRs because we upgraded to the MKII model which has some improvements (sound quality is exactly the same).

Atomic never takes orders or money from customers before having product to ship. We advise but have no specific control over what some other distributors choose to do. I apologize for anyone who paid money up front to a distributor and had a long wait. We have not received any money on our end for these orders.

Shooweri and dbagchee like this.
  6. Atomic Amps

Atomic Amps Administrator Staff Member

More good news that after a much shorter period of being out of stock, we're also just days away from shipping again here in the US as well. Thanks! :)

-TK

Shooweri, JiveTurkey and dbagchee like this.
  7. Tom

Tom Member

Thanks a lot TK for this very quick answer !!
    I will keep waiting ! If I'm right, I should receipt my CLR at the end of this month or at the beginning of the next one. Last effort for me :)

Atomic Amps likes this.
  8. Matty

Matty Active Member

It's worth the wait bro. :cool:

9. JiveTurkey

JiveTurkey Well-Known Member

Any plans for a 10" CLR? :D

10. Paolo

Paolo New Member

Hi... just a question... the model on the web site is 33 lbs... on andertson website i read 46 lbs and the dimension are different... it s just a mistake or it s a different model?
    let me know please because i would like buy it.
    thanks

11. ehamady

ehamady New Member

I got lucky. The NEO was in stock the day I was finally ready to pull the trigger and got it 3 days later. Couldn't have gone smoother. Perfect piece of gear to go with my AX8.

12. Roy

Roy New Member

The US online store has the Neos as 'Temporarily out of stock'.
    Any idea when they'll become available again?

Thanks,
    Roy

13. Twangin

Twangin New Member

Been waiting also....don't know how long I can...hold out

14. BMoe

BMoe Member

Any word on when more CLR's will be available? Its been about 4 months.

15. Meeotch

Meeotch New Member

Has anyone joined the "reserve list" AND been emailed about purchasing? Sounds like lots of folks have been waiting for a while, and it would be nice to hear if Atomic is filling any orders.

16. Craig

Craig Member

Hey Folks. I have a 4 month old CLR NEO Wedge that I am thinking about selling if anyone is interested.

Sorry....sold it!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  17. Meeotch

Meeotch New Member

PM sent