hi all im new to the amplifire where are all the presest

Discussion in 'Preset Exchange' started by dave fargo, Jan 18, 2017.

1. dave fargo

dave fargo New Member

i dont see any to download

2. bioboy

bioboy Well-Known Member

working dead...
    Dave the std presets are preinstalled on your amplifire ,you can easily mod change cabs,parameters, effects ecc. by the editor software on your pc ,you will find the installed presets list on the left column of the AA editor software(you must connect the amplifire to pc in order to see the presets on the editor)
    plus on the Atomic website you can find extra presets for free simply go to download section on the website and download "the Singtall" and" The Amp Factory" presets ;)

3. Dave_5150

Dave_5150 Senior Member

There's also some free patches on the FB group page and the Google drive (which may have also been uploaded here now too!).

Commercial patches include Singtail, Fremen, Rich A and MBritt - I have them all and they're all at least ok. Personally if I could have just one it would be the MBritt pack, the guy has amazing ears!

4. Guitar1969

Guitar1969 Senior Member

I copied many of the Google Drive presets over to this forum a few weeks back. Just look at some of the earlier posts for "3.0 Presets). I agree that if you want a jump start on great presets for core amp tones just get the Britt preset pack (paid). Just Google Michael Britt Amplifire and you will find them. If you want more song/band based presets Fremen and Singtalls paid packs are great, although Singtall's are more hard rock/metal based which is not really my thing. These will also give you good 3rd party Cab IRs that are included to make their presets