Second Echo Block

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by David-R, Dec 24, 2018.

1. David-R

David-R Active Member

Having owned the AA6 now for two months the only item of any significance on my wishlist is a second echo block.

Without having to use another preset this would allow me to do two things:

1. set my boost foot switch to both boost and switch off one echo block while switching on a second echo block, or

2. set one block for a U2 like dotted eighth delay and another for my “standard” delay and be able to switch back and forth between them

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  2. John Holland

John Holland Member

Can you not do this by duplicating the preset and just changing the delay settings on one

3. David-R

David-R Active Member

Yes but I have my foot switches set up for only 4 presets (2 switches). The other 4 switches are used for effects and tap tempo. I’d prefer not to use one of my presets for that.

Also, when tweaking the tone controls at different venues I would need to tweak both presets.

Clint Martin likes this.
  4. Clint Martin

Clint Martin Senior Member

I would gladly lose the phaser, flanger or pitch for another delay.

David-R likes this.
  5. Dave_5150

Dave_5150 Senior Member

I'm sure I've posted this before but yep two switchable delays would give me everything I need in terms of blocks

6. Judmeister

Judmeister New Member

Electrical Engineer
    I agree with all the above and want to comment to bump it to the top. I don't think it would be to difficult programming wise to be able to have 2 delay blocks. Having the ability to have a dotted eighth plus another delay set at what ever else you wanted would be great. It would just let you turn on and off the delays. What would be cooler is the ability to change the delay switch to AB so you could have A as dotted eighth and B would be the standard delay similar to fractals XY feature, but if its on another switch in the same patch I would be fine with that as well.