Switching upgrade idea

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by TrondUlseth, May 2, 2020.

1. TrondUlseth

TrondUlseth Member

If I set buttons to A/B mode, or offset 1/6 (etc) it would be very useful if they would remember the last used preset on each button.

Today in A/B mode it will always select the A preset when first time pressing a button. So If I need to go from first button B preset to second bottom B preset and then first button B preset, that would require 4 pushes to do 2 preset switches.... it would be cool/useful if each button could be set to remember last used preset and always go to that one on the first push.

Today in offset mode it works in the way that you are either on the highest or lowest set of presets. If you are on offset 6 on the first button and push the second button it will go to offset 7. While if you are on offset 1 on the first button and press the second button it will go to offset 2. While I find the offset setup to be more useful than the A/B mode, it would also here be cool/useful if the button would remember last used preset and go to this regardless of which offset you are using on the button you are coming from.

Cheers, and thanks for an awesome product!