FS Brand new AmpliFire 6 FS

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Vicenzajay, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Vicenzajay

Vicenzajay Member

Brand new AmpliFire 6 for sale. Don't worry, I'm not leaving the Atomic family - I (weird chain of events) wound up with two AA6s. I'm keeping the older one that I've been working on for almost two weeks (and is now well and truly integrated with my midi controller, etc.).

This has seen power exactly one time - to update its firmware to the latest version. $475 shipped to the lower 48. I'll consider offers - just keep in mind that it's new, I'm paying shipping, and given the tax savings, this is about $60 (or more) below retail. I'll wait a few days before putting it up on Reverb. I will also consider sending it across the border to CA (we'll need to communicate through PM a bit to coordinate).

Hopefully the attached pictures display correctly. Oh, I'm new here, but if you'd like online buying/selling cred - check ebay for "jaylib" and Reverb for "vicenzajay".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020 at 11:05 AM
  2. Vicenzajay

Vicenzajay Member

I've had a few questions about whether it includes a power supply. Yes it does - an actual transformer supply (not a switching unit) at 12vdc, 1000ma. This is up on Reverb now - several messages about it but still available for the moment. I've lowered the price here for a non-online marketplace deal (as that's better for everyone).

3. Vicenzajay

Vicenzajay Member

$470 shipped...