It's all so quiet

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by NelsonP, Feb 7, 2020.

1. NelsonP

NelsonP Senior Member

Not much going on....

2. Steffen

Steffen New Member

I' am very happy with my AF6. It's very easy to dial in and it sounds very good. But a Firmware Update with some New amps or maybe a completley new product will be nice...

3. Atomic Amps

Atomic Amps Administrator Staff Member

There are things going on behind the scenes. ;)

Also, in addition to having a very successful CLR NEO flash sale, new MKII stock is transit to the US and will be shipping soon. This larger run should get us through the reserve list and shipping from stock again! For those interested not on the list, you should join ASAP as we'll be honoring our pre-tariff price of $999.95 for a limited time to those on the list.

4. metalmike

metalmike New Member

New Amplifire 6 user here. I hope this doesn't only mean about new products but further support and updates for current products, too.

5. ConstantinosM

ConstantinosM Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

wedontneedakey likes this.
  6. NelsonP

NelsonP Senior Member

Good news! Now I'm intrigued...

7. Slartibartfarst42

Slartibartfarst42 Well-Known Member

I'm sure I'll be posting here soon about how to get my new expression pedal to work. I've had it ages but work and other commitments have meant I just haven't had the time to start exploring what it can do and how to get the wah to work.

8. Vicenzajay

Vicenzajay Member

@Slartibartfarst42 There are, of course, refinements that can be made. But the mechanics (I've found out) are super easy. Hook your expression pedal to one of the expression inputs (TRS cable). In whatever preset you're in, push "over" to the loop parameter, then arrow to either "input A" or "input B" (whichever corresponds to your pedal). Once there, press "save" and move your pedal to heel down, then press "save" again, then move your pedal to toe down, then press "save" again. Now you're calibrated - you can check for sweep just by moving the pedal and watching the screen.

Now go into any preset for which you want to use the pedal as a wah pedal. I'll assume you plugged into exp A. In the preset, click on the loop block. You don't need to activate the loop if you don't want it activated. Go down to "parameter A", click in the block, and in the large menu that pops up, select "wah pedal".

You're done - the expression pedal, in that preset, will act like a wah - even if the wah "block" is not selected for that preset as "active". You will want to go to the wah block, though, and scroll to the bottom of its inputs. There you can input an "inactive" time (in milliseconds) that will deactivate the wah and pass full signal. Very useful once you get back to "normal playing".

Interesting fact - the inactive MS value you input there will carry over to every other preset. It's a hidden global setting.

NelsonP likes this.