Most updated paid patches?

Discussion in 'Preset Exchange' started by Salieri, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Salieri

Salieri New Member

Hi everyone, Im new on the AA3, and Im planning on spending more time playing than editing the AA, so I read lots of posts and sites about the different patch builders.
    People seem to like most of them, as i never read that any of them sucked, some people like MBritt more, some other like fremen's.
    My biggest question is if there's a specific builder or pack that is fully updated and has some presets with the newer amp models such as the 65 clean and so on.
    I play classic rock and blues mostly (Rolling Stones, Zeppelin, AC/DC, etc), being Gary Moore, GnR, Kiss my highest gain kind of sound.
    Thanks and hope to eb posting some sound clips soon.

2. viden

viden Well-Known Member

I would recommend checking out the presets that @Jace Nuzback has shared here on the forum. They are pretty good, dialed in on the newest firmware, contain the new Amps and they are free.

And remember that even if you are using presets you will have to tweak them to fit your setup. (Guitar, Speakers, ...)

Mbsurfer likes this.
  3. Dave_5150

Dave_5150 Senior Member

Slateboy and Fremen are the only people that I recall updating their paid for packs for later firmware. Fremen also added packs for the new guitar amp models in the last Firmware too.

Madmax likes this.
  4. Mbsurfer

Mbsurfer Member

I agree, some of my favorite and most used patches came from Jace, Thanks again Jace!

5. Madmax

Madmax Well-Known Member

+1
    Like the OP I spend more time playing than dialing in and have always bought patches for my modeler of choice. And in my opinion, @slateboy and @Fremen make the best patches for the Atomic for the kind of sounds you’re after.