No Red/Yellow LED toggle for Offset 1/6, 2/7, .... 5/0 Footswitch

Discussion in 'Support & Bug Reporting' started by Quadfire, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Quadfire

Quadfire Well-Known Member

Second click of a footswitch assigned to Offset 1/5 (or 2/6, 3/7 ... 5/0) does not change the LED from Red to Yellow (or vice versa).

Preset A/B switching toggles the LED color, but not the Offset switching. This is a subtle bug. No reason I can think of why A/B would behave any different than Offset 1/6.

Yes, it does sound trivial. But then so would the original (and useful) yellow/red toggle that pretty much every AA is setup to use on the bottom row. I can't tell you how many times "something was wrong" and then I looked down and saw the yellow light glaring up at me to alert me to by accidental double click on the button. Yes, I could read the preset name in the LCD, but that is much less obvious (and harder on the old eyes). Hopefully it's a very small fix.

Been using Preset A/B footswitch assignments and decided to move to bank switching. It works beautifully. Now only if I could get the yellow led's back! ;-)

P.S. Another name for offset switching is bank switching. Every 10 presets becomes a bank so you can quickly have the bottom buttons change which set of 10 (or 6 on the AA6) presets they map to depending on which bank you are in.