Jan 20th, 2015, 8:47 pm
Axeslinger, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist extraordinaire, Nick Sterling (ex Sebastian Bach) put together this very cool video focusing on AmpliFire's raw amp tones. Nick's got most of the gear modeled in the pedal and was blown away by how well it matches up to the real thing. Thanks so much, Nick, for making it sing!
People wondering how Amplifire handles clean, edge of break up and crunch tones will be addressed here:) Check it out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubTsfqXoZjM&feature=youtu.be #atomicnews ... See MoreSee Less
Jan 14th, 2015, 11:32 am
Nick Sterling is loving his Amplifire. Stay tuned to see him put it to task. All you clean, edge of breakup and mid gain players will be pleased! #atomicnews ... See MoreSee Less
Jan 4th, 2015, 4:04 pm
One of our favorite guitar players on the planet, Andee Blacksugar, demos Amplifire! Be sure to check out his music at: www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Sugar-Transmission/49034831647 #atomicnews ... See MoreSee Less
Jan 3rd, 2015, 10:03 am
Listen to an early Amplifire prototype used to record the guitar tracks for Avely’s first full length album, “Shatter”, from early 2014. We like the way this pop punk unit blends tasty rock crunch with catchy melodies. Learn more about Avely here: www.facebook.com/avelymusic #atomicnews ... See MoreSee Less
Dec 18th, 2014, 12:38 pm
Amplifire production! Looking and sounding great. #atomicnews (4 photos) ... See MoreSee Less
Jan 20th, 2014, 11:58 am
Atomic Amplifiers & Studio Devil proudly announce Amplifire!
Amplifire is an amp tone and multi-effects pedal years in the making. A powerful and portable device, it is small enough to fit in a gig bag pocket yet potent enough to fill up an arena with tonal bliss previously only achievable with bulky and much more expensive rigs.
We designed Amplifire as an instrument that we, as guitar players, wanted for ourselves. This meant it had to sound/feel authentic and amazing while being easy to use, transport and be road rugged.
Amplifire is equally capable of being a complete rig replacement or part of a larger pedal board and/or outboard processing rig.
Here are some highlights:
• All new, state-of-the-art amp modeling based on Studio Devil’s highly acclaimed and patented technology
• Blazing dual-DSP powered hardware allowing for complex and detailed algorithms
• Stereo 1024 point cabinet impulses with ability to upload 3rd party IRs
• Robust effects selection including drive, modulation, delay, reverb, eq, gate, etc.
• Dedicated, physical amp control knobs for intuitive tone adjustments
• Versatile i/o options including ¼” Hi Z input with proprietary processing, separate stereo ¼” and XLR outputs and user programmable effects loop
• 3 configurable and rugged footswitches
• Easy to use as a pedal or desktop device
• PC/Mac editor
• 128 MIDI controllable presets
• Field upgradeable firmware
• And much more!
Amplifire will be available direct from Atomic Amps’ website at a special introductory price of $599 in January, 2015. Click here to get on the Reserve List: tinyurl.com/Amplifire-Reserve-List #atomicnews ... See MoreSee Less